Friday, May 21, 2010

Where There's Gold...

Today was probably the first day that I could honestly say it was summer time. Started off with me getting straight up rejected at a landscaping company, but things went uphill from there. I went and saw some old friends at Anga's house, where we played basketball for hours and drank all of his gatorade. Then I went straight to my brother's baseball game. It scares me how good of a hitter he is, completely unnatural for his size. Maybe even better than how I was at 9. The night ended with The Wolfpack going to Denny's and I saw some more old friends. "Old friends are the best friends." I really love that saying. Coined it myself. That doesn't mean I don't love The Gentlemen's Club down south either. Sam is busy working on his blog that shits on mine, Jacob has recently spent more time on Facebook than in Liz, and Jordan REALLY needs to come back from that cruise because the Tigers won again.
I would like to dedicate this sentence to the fact that DAVE IS HOME UNTIL TUESDAY WHOOOOOOO!
Sooooo half of the wolfpack (including Dave) is going to Canada to golf this weekend. Kinda makes me wish I knew how to golf. But Tony and I are going to a barn party on Saturday. Haven't partied since college. I feel so old when I say that.
Interview at Babies R Us in 10 hours. I need this.
On the way back from Denny's, Sara and I had a long conversation about how she's ready to move on with some friends, but not ready to let go of others. Thinking of it now, it scares me to think that I've already left friends behind. And how, if my plans stay the same, I'll be leaving behind a lot more unwillingly. Can't anyone just stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment